Cards For Sale

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweet Button Buddies


Happy Monday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a little 4 x 4 card I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge today on Splitcoast Stampers. The challenge is to use a tag on your CAS card.

I wanted to use my new Stampin' Up set called "Button Buddies", I really LOVE this set, it is so cute and easy to make a fabulous card.
My base of the card is white and then I followed with some real read and more white. The main image is stamped onto white with old olive and real red. I then ran this piece through my Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I then used some white bakers twine to add the buttons. I matted this piece with more real red card stock. I added it to the base with some dimesionals.




I added some basic black satin ribbon around the top. The "sweet" is from the "Fabulous Phrases" stamp set and I used the Jewelry Tag Punch to punch it out. I also punched out a real red tag and layered them together. I added the tag around the black bow with more bakers twine.

Well, that is all from me today, I hope wherever you all are, you are staying cool, it is SO HOT here with NO relief in the near future!!!

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card! This new set is on my wish list (I also love the little snowman and pig image).

Allison said...

So cute! Love the layers! Can't wait to get my hands on this set!

Gopi said...

This cars is simply sweet...love it! Esp the colors used :)

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE this my friend! Looks like another must have set! My list is growing and growing...haha!

Try to stay cool! It's raining here today and maybe in the 60's with all of it. Nice and cool here!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a great card - the cherry buttons are adorable!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Vickie, this is TOO cute! This is one of my new favorite sets. I love the great texture and the tiny tags. It's HOT here, too. It's supposed to be a high of only 99 on Friday so maybe we can get a small break from the 100's. Haha! :)