Cards For Sale

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mojo.....Thanks


Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. Pretty sketch huh? I really like it and think I will probably use it again!
I started with a base of white card stock. I then use a piece of Marina Mist card stock that I had embossed with the vintage wall EF. Notice the pretty lace doily paper? I love it. It is recent etsy purchase, fellow OCC design team member Linda recently opened her own etsy shop and she has some wonderful things for sale over there. She had used this paper lace doily, which is just like a paper doily but comes in straight pieces, so when I was getting some crinoline for making some of her flowers I got some of this and I have to say it is fabulous!!




The sentiment on here comes from the Afterthoughts stamp set. I stamped with black stazon onto some whisper white card stock I matted with some pear pizzazz card stock that I cut with my lacey square nestie. The flowers are from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and I stamped with Marina Mist and stamped again with out re-inking the stamp to get the lighter color. I layered two large flowers up and added a smaller one in the middle. I put a dimensionals between each layer and added a silver pearl to the center. I stamped a few leaves with pear pizzazz ink and added them around the big flower. I put two smaller flowers in the opposite corner with a few leaves and silver pearls too. I used some pear pizzazz ribbon to make a pretty bow.

Well that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki 

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful! Love that marina mist! Gorgeous colour!
Loved this sketch too and made two cards with it last night....hehe!

Beth said...

Lovely card Vicki! I like the paper doily along the bottom portion-very pretty :)

Marisa said...

Beautiful mix of colours and you can't go wrong with those fabulous Vintage Vogue flowers (one of my fave SU sets). Lovely touch with the lacy nesties and scalloped lace. Gorgeous card.

Sharon Wheet said...

Vicki, I think your card is SUPER! WOW! its simply beautiful!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your card is simply lovely, Vicki! The colors are gorgeous, the layout is fabulous and I must say, that paper lace looks dynamite against the Marina Mist! You couldn't have made a prettier card to showcase the lace! Thanks so much for giving a shout out for my little Etsy store! I so appreciate your order and your support!

Hugs,
Linda