Cards For Sale

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Color Challenge Thank You



Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

Today's card share is made with the Color Challenge on Splitcoast. the colors this week are Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and a neutral. The dessert option is pearls or buttons.

My card is a 5 inch square. The base is whisper white, I followed with a piece of pretty in pink and then s piece of cherry Cobbler that was embossed with a large cuttlebug folder.

I stamped the flower from the Because I Care stamp set with black stazon onto whisper white. I colored the flower with my aqua painter and some pretty in pink and melon mambo ink. I also used some daffodil delight for the centers and the leaves are colored with pear pizazz. I added some melon mambo, retired, ribbon and some pearls. I cut out the flower image with my circle and Lacey circle nesties. I used a decorative straight pin in the bow.

the sentiment comes from the same set and is stamped with black stazon and made into a flag. I love adding those and use them alot. I matted with melon mambo card stock.

Well, that is all from me today! Thanks for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Perfectly coloured!!!

rebecca said...

wow...this is lovely

Marisa said...

Totally gorgeous, Vicki! The flower looks fabulous in the lacey nestie, love the dots in the BG ;), and the sentiment panel is adorable. My kind of card :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, wow...never thought to do hydrangeas in these colors, but it is stunning!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful!!!!

Lisa Hensley said...

Love this, Vicki!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the color combation and the way you did with flower! Love it :)