Cards For Sale

Thursday, October 7, 2010

MTSC....Happy Halloween




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

You knew it couldn't last long.....I made another Halloween card, I do love me some "Halloween-y" fun!!!

This card is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. What could be more fun? Halloween and a Mercy sketch two of my favorite things!!!

My card is made with a base of Cajun Craze and I followed that with some DS paper from the Wicked Fun Speciality pack. I made the strips behind the main focal image with basic black that I had embossed with the spider web EF. I then rubbed a bit of Platinum Shimmer Paint. I dabbed a bit of the paint onto a sponge and lightly rubbed it across the embossed areas of the paper.





I turned the main image panel a bit from what the sketch showed, not sure why, I just thought it looked better. The little witch and the little Dracula are from the "Fang-tastic" stamp set. I stamped them twice, once on the narrow panel and once on some scrap white. I colored them with my aqua painter and ink from the ink pads. I also stamped the pumpkin and cat on the scrap and cut them all out. I added them to the panel with some dimensionals. I added some 1/8 inch rich razzleberry taffeta ribbon to both ends. The sentiment is from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set and is stamped with black stazon onto whisper white and punched out with the word window punch. It is added to the base with some dimensionals too.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Too freakin cute, Vicki!! I love how you drew the sidewalk under your little trick or treaters! Have to try that sometime! :) Awesome coloring and a great layout!

Rhonda Langley said...

Super cute! Love the panels in the background!