Cards For Sale

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TESC129....Happy Birthday to You




Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

Here is the other card I told you about yesterday, made with Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #129. I have to admit I like yesterday's card the best, but this one is cute too with the big pumpkin pie bow from the satin ribbon. I stamped the cupcakes with black stazon and used my aqua painter and ink pads to color them in lightly. I cut the circle and blossom matt with my nesties. I used the Sweet and Sour Speciality paper and the matching colors are rose red, pumpkin pie and very vanilla. I added some sticky rhinestones too.

Well, that is it from me today, tomorrow I am back to a fun little Halloween card so be sure to swing back by. Thanks for coming by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Lori Ingebritson said...

Yes, that DP is YUMMY!! So cute!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love it, Vicki!!!!
super lovely card!!!!!
tfs:)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh YUMMY! Love the little gems...such a perfect touch! :)

Renee said...

Cute! Love the cupcakes and the colors :)

Wendy said...

Ohhhh this is just perfect! Your coloring, the paper & those cupcakes! Nicely done, girl!

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely!Beautiful bow!