Cards For Sale

Thursday, September 2, 2010

MTSC89.....Happy Halloween




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

Today's card share is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

I used some retired Halloween paper on this card. The base of the card is made with kiwi kiss card stock, I followed that with basic gray. I embossed the gray with a EF, borrowed from a friend.

The little witch is from the Greeting Card Kids stamp set. She is stamped onto some shimmer card stock and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads. I added some pumpkin pie ribbon and silver pearls. the sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I punched it out with the word window pinch.

Thanks for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Wowzer! that ribbon sets this card off big time. Very cute.

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE this! Great ribbon! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic! Love that ribbon too!

Rhonda Langley said...

She is so cute!!! Beautiful bow!