Cards For Sale

Saturday, April 3, 2010

You're Absolutely Fabulous




Good Saturday Morning Peeps!

Today I have a simple little card to share with you. I made this card with a set I borrowed from a friend. Stampin' Up's "Razzle Dazzle"!! Such a cutie! I colored the flower image with my markers directly onto the rubber and stamped onto some whisper white card stock. I used rose red, regal rose and old olive markers.

The base of my card is PTI kraft card stock, Love, love, love kraft!! I followed that with some rose red card stock and then the DS paper is from the "Welcome Neighbor" pack from SAB, now sadly gone for good.

The sentiment is also from a retired set, "Absolutely Fabulous", I stamped with black stazon onto kraft and cut out a flag. I mounted with some foam tape and added a button to the end. the flower image is also mounted with dimensionals to the card. The cneter strip is also kraft, punched with the pinking heart border punch and layered with more DS paper from the Welcome Neighbor paper pack.

The inside:








I submitted this card for:

Crazy 4 Challenges-C4C31-Kraft Base

Our Creative Corner-Break Out the Buttons

Well, that is all from me today thanks so much for stopping by!! HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

13 comments:

Lois said...

I LOVE this card. It's FABULOUS!! Love the colors and everything about it. You have inspired me to finish the inside of a card as well as doing the the outside.

Julie Marshall said...

Beautiful card! Love that color combo. TFS!

Kim Pope said...

This is Absolutely Fabulous!!

Janice M said...

Very pretty card! Love the layout and colors you used.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! I love how you used your button and the sentiment you chose. Thanks so much for "breaking out your buttons" with the OCC this week!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Very, very nice! Love the finished inside! =)

Sarah Gough said...

I LOVE this set too! It's so much fun to stamp isn't it? Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

Lori Rider said...

This is really awesome - I love your colors you used with this image. It's one of my favorites! Wonderful layout and the inside is fabulous with that one little flower - very creative! Thanks for joining in on the OCC challenge!

Julie Leblanc said...

Very Pretty... I'm still debating if I should get this set or not. The addition of the button was a nice touch. Great job with the colours and thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner:-)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a gorgeous card. That stamp is wonderful. I missed it - must not have been scouring the SU flyers like I used to! It looks like you stenciled it. Great use of colors with the kraft CS! Terrific job on the "button" challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us at Our Creative Corner this week.

Silli said...

Wonderful card, love the colors...Very pretty

Marisa said...

Love this, Vicki! Great use of the image and love the sentiment on the kraft.

Christy said...

This is gorgeous :) So pretty