Cards For Sale

Sunday, April 18, 2010

SSSC65 Happy Birthday




Good Morning Peeps!!! It's Sunday which means it's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch!!!

The sketch:




I varied the sketch just a bit and made my card a square. The base of the card is old olive and is 5-1/4 inches by 5-1/4 inches. I also used rich razzleberry and the DS paper is from the Cottage Wall paper pack.

The stamp set is the new "Awash with Flowers", such a cute set. Recently our Sweet Sunday Stampers were exchanging birth dates, and it was sooooo funny to discover that 3 of us have the same birthday, so I have been making most all of my cards lately "Birthday Cards". The sentiment on this card comes from the "A Little Birthday Cheer".



OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team has in store for us this week:

Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Nancy-iStamp

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell

Joanne Basile


I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! That's got to be my favorite color combo!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!Love the colour combo!!! Absolutely beautiful.

xx Sarah

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous GF!!! Just received this new Set!!! Love your take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Sara said...

Beautiful, love the color combo!

Karen Motz said...

I love the sketch as a square card Vicki! This is simply beautiful!!!

Marisa said...

Love, love, love it, Vicki!! Always a stunning colour combo andyou have used that new set wonderfully. Love the button by the sentiment and the popped up petals. You can send me a waaay belated birthday card if you like LOL ;D Can't wait to play with this sketch!

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful card Vicki! I love the dimension in the big flower, spiral clip and pretty bow!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Amazing card Vicki! Love that cool flower and those gorgeous purples!

Jen Tapler said...

Love this Vicki! I can't believe I'm only just now getting a chance to check out what everyone did with last week's sketch - but I'm so glad I didn't miss this !! It's beautiful!

Allison said...

Love this card so much I just CASEd it! Check it out on my blog!

I don't know how you got the ribbon to look so beautiful - I couldn't get it to look right!