Cards For Sale

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Challenge Curtain Call




Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

I was blog surfing a while back and came across a challenge that I hadn't seen yet or tried, Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge. This weeks colors are old olive, going gray, (I used basic gray) always artichoke and whisper white.

The base of my card is always artichoke and I followed that with whisper white that I had scored every 1/4 inch with my score pal. The main image is from the "Herb Expressions" Stamp set and the sentiment is from "Pocket Silhouettes" set. I used some old olive print paper and some gray taffeta ribbon.

I like how this card turned out, but I wasn't sure when I started with these colors how it would go!

Well, that is all for today thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

A very gorgeous and rich color combination. So beautiful, Vicki!

Lois said...

awesome card. Great color combo. TFS

Marisa said...

Lovely colour combo! Love the scoring on the white panel and the fleur de lis punch is lovely on this. I just go this for Christmas and can't wait to use it :D

Stacey Schafer said...

So gorgeous, Vicki...love the scored bg:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call...glad you found us!

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty Vicki! I love the scored white panel and the border punch you used, it goes perfect with this image!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Beautiful Vicki. I love the color combination and what you've done with it. Those lines on the top of the card take it from "nice" to "super elegant". Thanks for sharing.

Jane Ralph said...

Wowsers!! What a beauty!!!

Ellen Kemper said...

THAT is a wow card!

I LOVE it.

And I confess to coveting your border punch.

Betty J Schaub said...

Gorgeous!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

Congrats, you're a Show Stopper!