Cards For Sale

Saturday, November 14, 2009

WSC Make Merry



Good Saturday Morning peeps!

Today I am sharing a card made with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I hope you can see the sketch peeking out. I am using a favorite set of the moment, "Snow Buddies" which is a level 2 hostess set from the holiday mini. This is such a fun set, you need to get it!!!

I started the card with a base of garden green, a color that I almost never use, and then followed that with some whisper white. The DS paper is from the Merry Moments designer pack.

I stamped the snowmen onto some scrap whisper white and colored them with my markers. I cute them out and used some dimensionals to mount them to the card. I hand cut the rolling snow hills and glued them down. The sentiment comes from the "Berry Christmas" set and is stamped with garden green ink onto white and I used the word window punch and modern label punch. The snow flakes are punched with a MS punch and added to the base with some dimensionals too. I added some bling to the BG snowflakes and the front punched ones too. I used some white embroidery floss at the end of sentiment.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

5 comments:

Reina said...

Very pretty! Love this card

Beate said...

Wow! Vicki! I am with Reina! I love your card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Pam Speidel said...

Always enjoy a visit to your blog Vicki! :) This card is just filled with winter whimsey! :)

Rhonda Langley said...

Vicki-you put the nicest little touches on your cards! Love the embroidery thread. Garden Green is my go to green, especially at Christmas; second only to Old Olive.

StinkerbellSteph said...

Super duper cute!!!