Cards For Sale

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mojo Best Wishes



Good Monday Afternoon Peeps!!!

Today's card is made for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

I again am using some of the new in colors. I started with a base of Crushed Curry and followed that with some Dusty Durango, I had not even opened that pack yet. I followed with some Razzleberry Lemonade DS paper. The main image is from the Kind & Caring Thoughts Stamp Set and is stamped with dusty durango ink three times with out re-inking. I added the sentiment with black stazon. I used the stamp a ma jig to line it up. My friend Lois gave me some dew drops yesterday and these matched perfectly. I added some dusty durango ribbon and a bow. I punched two butterflies and glued them together in the center and added them to the corner. I put two sticky pearls in the center of the butterfly.

I like the colors in this card, it reminds me of fall. My favorite time of the year.

Well, that is all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

24 comments:

Juls said...

what a lovely bright cheerful card.

Jacquel said...

This is awesome Vicki...I love the colors you used!

Unknown said...

this is beautiful! loving the new in colors.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Vicki, I LOVE it!!
Have a fun week!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Deborah Young said...

So pretty!!!

Twila said...

Great card, I love the soft look it has.

Jaspere said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. How come when you use those dew drops they look great, when I do well, not so hot?

Connie Collins said...

Oh soooooo pretty. I love the colors that you chose for this one! Beautiful!

Nancy Riley said...

HOLY SMOKES! That new Crushed Curry and designer paper is WONDERFUL!!! This card knocks my socks off!!!!

Nancy Riley said...

P.S. I meant to mention in incredible use of the Dusty Durango too! GREAT job, Vicki!

Rhonda Langley said...

Bright & Cheerful!! Love those colors together! Beautiful bow by the way!

Michelle said...

This is just GORGEOUS! You are SO talented! I love it and agree with you on "Fall"! It's my favorite season too!

TFS;)!

Sara said...

YUM!! I love it! Those colors are amazing!

Kathleen said...

I love all the details you put into each and every card. TFS!

Deb said...

Vicki, this card is absolutely beautiful! Love the Crushed Curry, love all the details. You have such gorgeous cards.

Joani McDonald said...

Vicki ~ your version of the sketch is beautiful! You are very talented. I'll be back again to "stalk" your blog *Ü*
Hugs,
Joani

Pam Speidel said...

AWESOME card with lots of MOJO! Those new in-colors are HOT! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your card Vicki!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fabulous card, all your detailing is rockin! BR-T

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, you make the most beautiful cards with these new in colours!! I need to CASE this very soon! TFS!

Emily Leiphart said...

A very pretty card! I just love those orange colours.

Andrea said...

so pretty

karen said...

very pretty card

Cindy Major said...

Gorgeous! I really love this orange creation!

Cindy