Cards For Sale

Friday, July 31, 2009

For All You Do



TGIF Peeps!!! I am looking forward to a good weekend, how about you?

Today's card is made with the Sketch on Splitcoast I am using a new stamp set, to me, For All You Do. I also just got the Thoroughly Modern DS paper so I had to use it too. It contains one of my favorite regular SU colors, Rose Red. I started the card with base of Soft Suede and followed that with some rose red casrdstock and then some of the DS paper, The two strips on the end are also rose red and Thoroughly Modern DS paper.

For the main image panel I colored the stems with my old olive and rose red markers and stamped them onto PTI white card stock. I then stamped the two flowers from this set in rose red on more white card stock and cut them out and added them to the panel with some dimensionals. I then used some crystal effects to add a dew drop to the center of the flowers. I stamped the sentiment from this same set onto more white and used the curly label punch to punch it out and added it with some dimensionals as well. I pierced the corners and the whole panel is mounted to the base with more dimensionals. I added some soft suede polka dot ribbon and three vintage brads.

Another shot:



These two colors look really nice together I think.

Well, that is all for today, I am off to make a carrot cake for my sister's friends birthday. Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Shy said...

Love these colors together. Beautiful card.

Steph Herbert said...

Oooh, this is lovely! I have been eyeing this stamp set and I think you may have pushed me over the edge! TFS!

Jaspere said...

This is lovely. It has color, texture and dimension....my 3 faves.

Dale Marie said...

Beautiful card Vicki. Love the DSP and great layout.

Kim Pope said...

Great card. I love it!

Anonymous said...

WOW...GREAT card!! Love the colors!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is wonderful! Love your flower centers!! The sentiment is great popped up...white on white!

alica said...

love the gift set - the candles are just perfect. I have to try it sometime ;)

Kathleen said...

Great looking card. I love the color that you chose. TFS!

Rhonda Langley said...

Lots of wonderful details! Love those colors together and your dew drops!