Cards For Sale

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Note for You




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!! We are on the down hill slide to the weekend! Hope you all have had a good week so far. We are expecting rain to move in for the weekend, but it is nice out today and the sun is shinning. I was out side this morning with my puppy and I counted over 15 big buds on my iris's


So on to today's card. This card is made with the sketch on The Mojo Monday Sketch Blog. I have never made a card with the mojo sketches, but they are so popular I thought I would give it a try.

I started with a base of kraft cardstock and followed that with some baja and then some DS paper. I have seen a few card around that have done the bottom like I did this one and thought they looked very cool, so I wanted to try. I used the SU eyelet border punch and punched each layer including the base. The main image is from that same borrowed set I used yesterday, "Scene in a Garden". Love it!

I added some baja ribbon and some big ol' white brads to the corners of the second layer. The sentiment is stamped in black onto some baja and I used the word window punch to punch it out. I also added a little piercing in the top corners.

That is it for today, Thanks soooo much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is fantastic. I see that you are enjoying using this set.

Becky said...

This is just adorable, love it, and you color so well.

Steph said...

beautiful card. I love the colors and that is my favorite DS paper. Great job coloring the image it's beautiful:)

Dawn Easton said...

Super sweet Vicki!! I need those rubber boots~! It's such a cute set!

Rhonda Langley said...

Your coloring is beautiful! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

very cute and beautifully done Vicki!~Donna

Jacquel said...

Nice card Vicki....I love that dsp you used!