Cards For Sale

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Cards



Good Monday morning peeps!!! Hope you all had a great weekend! I have two cards to show you today. The first one is using Jen del Muro's sketch for you to try seen
here

I really like how this came out, altho I struggled so much with it, I finally flipped the sketch, which I seldom do when doing a sketch challenge, I am such a conformist!!! I used paper from SU's new skil slope DS paper, it is awesome! and I just love baja breeze and chocolate chip together, so much so I used it in my next card as well, which I created with this fun new stamp I just got from Hero Arts and Beate's weeknd sketch challenge.



Well, I better get hopping, alot to get done on this Monday! Hope you all have a great day and Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful cards! I love that you made the house red in the first card. On the second card the image is soooo cute!
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT cards, Vicki! I love how you turned Jen's sketch on it's side .... it's gorgeous! Those owls with their scarves ... soooo cute! Beautiful job!

Jen del Muro said...

great creations! thanks for playing! many hugs-jd