Cards For Sale

Monday, October 27, 2008

Frankenstein and the Snowmen

Good morning Peeps!!! Cold and Crisp this morning here, definitely enjoying this weather, I love fall and winter, so I say bring it on!!!!

Don't you love the title of this post? Sounds like a Rock band name or maybe some crime fighting hero's or something LOL!!! Really it is just a card and a treat box!! So let's get it to it!!

First is the Frankenstein box, a CASE of so many cute ones floating around right now, made with the SU top note die and lots of punches. I pretty much used this one for my directions. Isn't he adorable? Altho he does look sad! I used old olive card stock and lovely lilac for the hair.



I made 16 of this over the weekend. They are just tooooo much fun!! Here is a side view which I will fill with a bag of goodies:





And now the oh so cute Holiday line up card:




Aren't those snow men just the cutest thing ever? I love them and I still love that Martha Stewart snowflake punch. Here is a close up of the snowmen where I used liquid applique for the balls on their hats and brim of one of the caps.


1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

you are just full of creativity !!!!love your cards and frankie box !!!!!!!tfs:)
chat