Cards For Sale

Monday, July 13, 2026

Frightfully Cute

Hello guys! 

Sorry to be quite the last few days, on Thursday afternoon I got sick out of the blue and I am still not feeling the best. I tell you this getting older stuff is tough, you seriously don't bounce back like you did when you were younger.

I had this card made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches


My card:



I used the Frightfully Fun Suite of Products
I let the DSP o most of the work here.


Sorry, I can't be really wordy about how I made the card.
I just don't have the strength to do it at this time.
But if you have any questions just ask and I will get back to you.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Vicki


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, I hope you feel better soon! Your darling Halloween card sure looks like you’re 100%! Such a darling use of Donna’s sketch this week! Thanks so much for playing along even when you aren’t feeling up to it!
:) Michele - I Card Everyone

Kim S said...

I hope you are feeling better. I can't believe you created this card while under the weather. It is just charming with all the fun Halloween elements and patterns. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super cute spooky design! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

Wendy said...

So sorry to hear that you have not been feeling good, Vicki. Hope soon your back to yourself again. It really is not fun getting older. We've been dealing with Bailee being under the weather this last week. Anyways, this card is super duper adorable! I know Halloween is your favorite time of the year and this card reflects that! Love the sketch and that adorable little ghost! Well done, my friend! Now rest, relax and get to feeling better soon! Hugs~