Cards For Sale

Friday, June 26, 2026

Rainy Days

 Hello Guys!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at 

The Paper Players 


A CAS challenge with the theme of Weather
I pulled out my retired Playing in the Rain Bundle.
My card:

I stamped the cute little Fox with an umbrella image onto a Basic White scrap with Memento Black and colored it up with my Blends. I used Cajun Crae, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Lost Lagoon.

I cut him out with the matching die.
I adhered him to a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Basic White,
I then stamped the sentiment next to him.


I stamped a few clouds from the set and shaded them a bit with a Light Gray Granite Blend
Die cut them out and added them above the Fox on this layer.
This layer was mounted onto a Lost Lagoon card base.

A pretty Clean & Simple card wouldn't you say? I think that Fox is so cute!!!!




Thank you for stopping by today.
Vicki


4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Vicki! This is a great layout. I love the colors you used to color the sweet, little fox. It is definitely clean, simple and oh so cute! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Stef Perry said...

Well, you had me with that adorable fox, but the whole scene is so fabulous, Vicki!! And yes, perfectly CAS. What a sweet card to send to a friend or loved one. I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Paper Players!

Jan Clothier said...

This is a lovely CAS card, Vicki. That fox is just so gorgeous and you've coloured him beautifully. Thank you for joining in with my CAS weather theme this week at The Paper Players.

Anonymous said...

This will be the perfect card for us here in PA tomorrow as it's to rain most of the day. Love the card & the cute scene you created! So very CAS!!! :)