Good Morning Peeps!!!
I recently found this snowman die from Hero Arts that I have had for a loooong time and hadn't used, I came across it when doing some purging in the craft room'
So, when I saw the challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown I knew it would be perfect.
and the challenge at Christmas Kickstart Challenge
My card:
The die set is called Peeking Snowman an it is so cute!
I die cut all the pieces of the snowman to assemble onto the card front.
The base of my card is Thick Basic White and then the red layer is a piece of Velvet Red Specialty paper from Stampin Up, retire.
The next layer is a piece of Basic White that I embossed using the Brick & Mortar EF.
Then I added a strip of wood look gold paper.
I then assemble the peeking snowman to the side of the gold strip.
I added a die cut piece a piece of Holly and Berries that is in the snowman die set, to add to the hat.
I layered this panel onto a piece of gold foil paper.
The sentiment is on a die cut circle from the Stitched Shapes dies.
I used a couple of matte black dots for the eyes and finished with a few snowflakes
Thanks for stopping by today.
Vicki
.png)




2 comments:
Love, love, love!!!! So happy to see you using things from your unknown stash! Great card! Love the snowman, the papers, the embossed layer and those snowflake embellishments! WOW!!!
Did you hear me sqeal with delight? What a super cute card, Vicki. Thanks for joining Caroline and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x
Post a Comment