Hey Guys!
The challenge at Addicted to CAS is Code Word Frame:
I pulled out a bundle I have had for some time and never used, Friendly Foliage, to make my card.
The base of my card is Thick Basic White.
I die cut a rectangle from the Texture Notes dies set and stamped my sentiment at the bottom of the die cut using Memento Black. I then glued this rectangle to the base with liquid glue.
I stamped the foliage image onto a piece of Basic White using Granny Apple Green.
I then die cut it out using the matching die.
I added this to the card with dimensional and it was done!
As much as I like layers, I am growing to love these CAS cards.
Thanks so much for coming by today.
Vicki




Loving your CAS card with all the white space and the pop of green from the foliage! Perfect Get Well card, my friend!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully CAS - perfect for our challenge.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.
Helen x
DT