Cards For Sale

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

SUO....thanks


Happy Tuesday Peeps!

Time for a new challenge over at SUO Challenges.

This time we have a great sketch.

I decided to use he pretty Inspiring Iris again and one of my 
favorite colors, Highland Heather.

I stamped the image using Highland Heather and Pear Pizzaz.

My sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with 
Black Memento ink.


I used three different embossing folders for my 
background strips. I used the  Tufted, Basket  Weave and he Country Floral 
embossing folders.

My card is a 4-1/2 inch square. The base is Highland Heather and 
then a layer of whisper white followed by
my embossed strips.


I finished it with a white twine bow and a few basic rhinestones. 

Have I convinced you that you NEED this set yet? LOL!

Thanks for coming by!

Vicki






No comments: