Cards For Sale

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Hello Fun Fold



Happy Thursday Peeps

Today's card share is a fun Double or maybe I should say Triple Fold Card.

Yesterday I saw a video on a really cute fun fold card and 
thought I would give it a try.
I, of course, had to change it up some and I added my front to a regular top fold
card making mine a Triple Fun Fold.

I used Calypso Coral for my base and all the DSP on here is from the 
Bird Ballad Designer Series pack.

On the front I used some flowers from the Free As A Bird stamp set along with 
the Stitched Nested Label Dies that come in the bundle to make
my sentiment piece.
The "Hello" is stamped with Black Memento ink onto Whisper White card 
stock and used the dies to cut it out along with the size up die using Pool Party card stock.

I colored the flowers with Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz inks.


The next fold is made using Pool Party card stock and another 
piece of the Bird Ballad Designer Paper.
I strategically cut my square to get the flowers and bird image I wanted.


Next up is the inside of the first two folds.
I stamped another sentiment from the Free As A Bird Set with
Black Memento ink and added a couple more flowers and leaves.

This is mounted to the Calypso Coral Top Fold Card base.


This is the inside of the card.

I added more DSP on the inside at the top and botom.
I hen decoraed he inside with a couple more flowers and leaves.

All the flowers got rhinestone centers and I also added a small white twine bow to the front.



I had fun making this one, may try another one soon.
How about you? You wan to make one?
Everything you need is listed below and 
linked to my online store.
I would love to be your demonstrator,
let me know if you need anything.

Thanks so much!

Vicki









1 comment:

Wendy said...

Adorable! I must watch the video and try my hand at this! I love a different folds card! We must have been on the same wave length yesterday as I made a card with the same suite of products! :) Love all the different papers you used and those pretty flowers! This is a 2 thumbs up card! Well done, Vicki! :)