Cards For Sale

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Magnolia Happy Birthday


 Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Here is my second card in my Good Morning Magnolia series.

This one used Mossy Meadow for a card base, but the flower is
still colored with Petal Pink ink.
I used Mossy Meadow on the leaves. 
I stamped with Black Stazon onto thick Whisper White and
colored with my Aqua Painter and ink pads.


The DSP on here is more from he Magnolia Lane pack.
I love how the Mossy Meadow looks for the Background of this 
Birthday card.
I used a piece of Mossy Meadow on the bottom that is embossed with the 
Basket Weave EF, it is currently unavailable but will be back soon.
I added the flower o the card with dimensionals.




The sentiment is from the Piece of Cake Birthday set.
I used the Classic Label Punch for my sentiment piece.
I added it to the card with dimensionals.

I finished with a twine bow and a few rhinestones.

Thanks for coming by today.

Vicki




4 comments:

Wendy said...

OH, this one steals the show, Vicki! I gotta say that I too love the Mossy Meadow DSP and embossed cardstock under the magnolia flower! It looks amazing! This one is going into my favorites! Your magnolia is colored so beautifully....SO PRETTY! TFS Have a happy day, my friend! :)

Lora said...

Vicki, I have just figured out I like the dark colors the best.

Recently there has been so many Magnolia cards shared on the internet.

When, I saw this Mossy Meadow card I knew that I now, need to save up to purchase this stamp set.

Thank you for sharing the cards. I am looking forward to see the next card you make with this set.

Gerry said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!! Love designer paper background. You've got me thinking I might need that Magnolia set.

Marlene said...

Your Magnolia cards are super. I love the colors used on this card. Thanks for sharing. Marlene