Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Beautiful Friendship Thanks


Happy Sunday Peeps!!

As promised, today's card share is one 
with no watercoloring involved.

This card uses the Beautiful Friendship stamp set along with two
of the new in colors.

I used Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile along with Granny Apple Green for the leaves.


The base of my card is thick Whisper White.
I followed that up with a piece of DSP from the new incolor DSP pack in Terracotta.
I used a piece of Terracotta cardstock to matt the DSP.

I used the Detailed Band dies for my sentiment piece with Terracotta card stock.

I die cut the cener of the die with whisper white to use for my
stamped Thanks.


I finished with a few of the new incolor faceted dots.

Thanks for coming by!

If you would like any of the supplies I used to make my card they are linked below 
to my online store. I would love to have you order from me.


Vicki



2 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty! I did not think those colors would look so good together but they really do! That sentiment panel is amazing! Love everything about your beautiful card, Vicki! Have a great day! :)

Gerry said...

Very pretty Vickie! I love the softness of your cards. That sentiment panel is gorgeous.