Cards For Sale

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

SUO...Life's a Journey


Hello Peeps!!

It is Tuesday which means another challenge at SUO Challenges.

This week is a Masculine Theme Challenge.

I am using the One Wild Ride stamp set for my Masculine themed card.
Masculine is definitely hard for me, you all know I am a floral girl. 
But I gave it whirl. 

I used one of the new Stitched Nested Label Dies for my
motorcycle image. 
I stamped with Black Memento Ink onto the Whisper White 
die cut piece.


The base of my card is Smokey Slate card stock.
I then embossed a piece of the Galvanized Metallic Paper and the 
Corrugated EF.
The DSP on here is all from the Classic Garage pack.
I stamped the  sentiment piece directly onto the orange piece of DSP and cut out.
I used some jute twine wrapped behind the motorcycle piece and the 
sentiment piece.


Both pieces are added to the card with dimensionals.

I hope you can join us this week and create a Masculine card to share.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Super awesome card, Vicki! I may have to snag this before it leaves us. Love the motorcycle panel and the stitched panel! Looks terrific with the Corrugated background and masculine DSP! A job well done! Have a great day! :)