Cards For Sale

Monday, April 15, 2019

My Life Is Better


Happy Monday Peeps!

Today I have a card to share using the sketch at 





I flipped the sketch on it's side for my card.
I used the Bloom by Bloom stamp set. I love this set
more and more each time I use it.
I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green for the flower and leaves/stem.


I started with a base of thick whisper white and then another piece of white was used 
with the Corrugated EF.

I used the awesome Stitched Rectangles to make my frame with 
Bermuda Bay card stock.
I added it to my embossed panel with dimensionals.
The flower and stem pieces are also added with dimensionals.

I got my sentiment from the Well Written set and used another rectangle die to cut it out.
I added a scallop piece under the sentiment panel. That die cut comes from the Be Mine dies.
I added it to the card with dimensionals.


I colored three little pearls with my Bermuda Bay Blend 
and added them to the card.

My finished inside:




Thanks for coming by today.

Vicki 

 



5 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love the colors and I really love this stamp set! Your frame is perfect and I like how you added more dimension with the Corrugated EF! Well done, my friend! Have a great day! :)

Gerry said...

Oh Vicki, this is so pretty!! just as all your cards are. I love your style.

Heather said...

Wow, so pretty Vicki! Love your colors, and that corrugated panel is showing off all the details like a stage! Just perfectly coordinated! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

What a perfect image to use in the frame! I love the colors and the details of the embossed background and the bit of scallop trim along the sentiment panel! Lovely! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love your flower with the frame around it and the embossed background. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!