Cards For Sale

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Happy Birthday Colors



Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Today I have a card to share I made using the color challenge at





I used the All That You Are stamp set for my flowers.
I stamped with Black Memento Ink and colored with my
Copic Markers, matching the challenge colors as close as possible.


I fussy cut the flowers out and then die cut a few leaves 
with white using dies from the Floral Romance Die set.

I die cut 2 circles one in Vellum and one in Coastal Cabana.
I arranged the flowers and leaves on the Vellum circle and added it to the Coastal Cabana 
Circle with dimensionals.

The base of the card is thick whisper white and then another layer of white
that I embossed with the Tufted EF. 
I used white embossing powder for the sentiment
on navy card stock. (I didn't have the Blueberry Bushel.)


I finished with a few little pearls. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki


8 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Vicki, lovely colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

Love this one, Vicki! Such great colors and textures! Love the Coastal Cabana with the vellum paper! Your flowers are colored so pretty and just pop off the card! Love, love, love! :)

Nora Noll said...

Vicki this is GORGEOUS!! I love the flowers you used and how you chose to make the leaves white. I also love the interest of the embossed background. FANTASTIC design!

Nikki Spencer said...

Absolutely stunning Vicki! I love everything about this beautiful clean card...Awesome job with this weeks colours! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Jan said...

Love this Vicki! Your combination of the white, textured background, soft vellum layer and vibrant flowers is totally gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chantell Randall said...

Lovely layout for your card. I love the touches of Vellum that add a lovely softness and go well with the embossed background. Chantell Just Add Ink

Lou said...

This is gorgeous Vicki. I love how fresh our colours look in your fab flowers. The touches of vellum makes for a lovely, elegant card. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink. x

KimB said...

I love the elegant feel of the embossed background Vicki and the how your flowers add that fresh pop of colour. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim