Cards For Sale

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Thinking of You



Happy Thursday Peeps!!!

Today I have another Floral Romance card to share.
Over at the  SIP Challenge it is Designer's Choice. 

I absolutely love this set with it's matching dies.
The dies are almost better than the stamp set, there are some really nice dies with this set.
A must have in my opinion.
I begun by stamping my image and water coloring.
I die cut it out and I also stamped and colored a few extra flowers.
 


The base of the card is Thick Whisper White and I cut and embossed anoher piece of whie using the Tufted EF.
I die cut the "trellis" piece with Pear Pizzazz card stock.

The sentiment piece is another die in this set.




I added a twine bow and a few rhinestones to finish it up.

Thank you for coming by!

Vicki

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful!!!!! :)

Kathy Langosh said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs. I am a hobby demonstrator and I have this set, among too many others. You are inspiring me. Probably going to case one for Salt Lake On Stage. Happy creating and once again, thanks

Kathy Langosh ~ Aurora, CO

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

This is gorgeous Vicki, I am also currently playing with this suite. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx