Cards For Sale

Monday, January 21, 2019

Winter Cheer


Happy Monday Peeps!!


this week they have a Clean and Simple challenge with Winter theme.





I already had this pretty image stamped onto the die cut piece.
I just colored it up and added it to my base with some dimesionals.


I kinda like how it hangs over the edge, adds a bit more visual interest.

The sentiment is from the Spirited Snowman set and I stamped with Versmark on 
a piece of real red cards stock.
I then embossed with white embossing powder.


Thanks for sopping by today! 

Vicki

5 comments:

Wendy said...

This set is so beautiful and so is your card, Vicki! Love how you color your images with so much detail. I like how this hangs over the edge too! Such a simple card to recreate! Love the strip of red with your embossed sentiment! All white cards always grab my eye! Beautiful! :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your coloured bird and holly is so pretty Vicki! I love your cut shape - it adds subtle detail and interest to your beautiful clean design. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful bird and the holly! Your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful CAS card! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Wanda Cullen said...

Vicki, this is such a beautiful design! I love bird images and this is such a creative layout! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous Vicki! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!