Cards For Sale

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Joy



Happy Wednesday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the 
Snowfall Thinlits and the Snow is Glistening stamp set.

I held out getting these but I am so glad I did snag them up.

The dies are so nice and the snowflakes are just the best!


My card is pretty simple and straightforward. I used Nigh of Navy for the base.

I then used another piece of navy that I embossed with  the Sequins EF and then mated that with some whisper white.

The snowflakes and little stars are all cut from Whisper White card stock as well.

I mounted the layers of snowflakes together using dimensionals between each one.

 
 The sentiment is from the Snow is Glistening stamp set. I stamped using Real Red.
I added a red rhinestone to the center of the snowflake.

I am linking this card at Inkspirational Challenges

Anything Christmas


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Vicki

3 comments:

andersonshel said...

GORGEOUS card Vicki!

Wendy said...

Stunning! Love this is Navy & White! Those snowflakes are the nicest I think SU has ever had! Love, love, love!

cm said...

OHMYSTARS! I am swooning over your gorgeous layered snowflake! Stunning! So thrilled you shared this festive delight in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol