Cards For Sale

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Another Day of Display Samples


Hello my sweet Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a couple more of my Stampin Up Display Samples.

This is the other moster in the Yummy in my Tummy stamp set.

I stamped him with black memento onto some thick whipser white and colored with markers.

Isn't he cute?

The DSP is from the Sending Love Paper Stack.
I used some Smokey Slate card stock for my sentiment panel.


Another one of my favorite creations was this cute little treat bag.
I used the Kraft Gift Bags from Stampin Up and decorated it with some of the 
DSP from the Sending Love pack.
I stamped the monster with black stazon onto some watercolor paper and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.
The little mini paper clip is also a new item and I tied a bow using some for the twine from the Candy Lane combo pack.


Finally this little cutie. I used a EOS lip balm for my Monsters Tummy.
He is colored simply with my Pink Pirouette marker and cut out. I cut out his tummy using a small circle die and popped in the lip balm.
I added him to a simply made Crumb Cake box.
I did add a doily behind him and then finished up with a gold clip tied with some red satin ribbon,

Hope you enjoyed my Yummy in my Tummy creations. 
I will be back soon with some more samples.

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki






2 comments:

Wendy said...

Girl, you know I just love all these samples you created for OnStage! This monster set is so cute and I love the colors of this dsp! All these samples are just the sweetest! Thanks for sharing them with us! Miss you, my friend! Hugs~

Josee Smuck said...

So many great projects! Love that monster with the lip balm belly- what an amazing idea! I do a weekly round up of amazing cards and I'd love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' next week! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).