Cards For Sale

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Paper Players......I Miss You


Happy Tuesday Peeps

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at The Paper Players.

This week they have a lovely color challenge:


Beautiful pastel color pallet,
 I did use a bit of Strawberry Slush ink on my Pink Pirouette flower. I did try it with just Pink on Pink as the other flowers are but the Pink Pirouette ink did just not show well on the Pink Pirouette card stock. The other two flower look well with the same color ink on the cardstock.

I used this awesome Hero Arts set called You're So Lovely with the matching dies. I love this set.


The base of the card is PTI white card stock followed by a layer of Crumb Cake and then a layer of DSP that is from the Go Wild paper stack. 

The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I finished the card up with a few silver pearls, non SU

I have another pic of Audrey to share, hope you are not tired of these:



Thanks for stopping by today,

Vicki






3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Ooh this is so pretty, Vicki! I have this stamp set too and I love it. It looks great in the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

laurie said...

Those flowers are so fun..love the cute shape. Very pretty card!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

Wendy said...

This card is beautiful Vicki! Love your pretty flowers and the layout of your card. Those flowers are pretty cool too! Baby Audrey, well, she is just the most adorable baby! You all are very blessed! Love & miss you, my friend!