Cards For Sale

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SIP... thanks



Hello Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge.

This week it is a sketch:


I love this sketch and i love me a tilted panel!

I decided to pull out my Birthday Blooms set again, cos I love to color that flower.

I stamped and embossed the flower with white embossing powder. I used some Elegant Eggplant and Pear Pizzazz for the flower then I lightly colored all around the flower with Soft Sky.


I spent more time putting this card together than it took me to color this flower. I layered and relayered several color combos before finally just giving up and going with what you see.

The sentiment comes from the Cottage Greetings stamp set.
I add a bit of Silver Glimmer paper by the sentiment and at the edge of the main panel.
I finished off with a few little pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



14 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card! I love tilted panels too

Evelyn S. said...

Your coloring is fabulous! That image is terrific, and your card is a real beauty.

Gingin said...

Beautiful card Vicki! Your flower is gorgeous! Nice coloring and layering. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Wow Vicki! Awesome card! I just love your coloring and that little bit of glimmer paper peeking out from the right side! Such a great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Wendy said...

SO pretty, Vicki! Love your coloring of this beautiful flower along with the color combo! Great job on the challenge and you know I love the tilted panels! Hope all is well with you....I miss our chats!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, this is beautiful! I just love the soft colors you've used and your amazing coloring! I chuckled when I read that it took you longer to put the card together than coloring it. That's been my experience often! But the end result is stunning! Hugs, my friend!

BJ Searcy said...

Beautiful card, the coloring is phenomenal and love the lavender.

bensarmom said...

Vicki,
This is just gorgeous! I love your background around the flower.

Unknown said...

Vicki - so happy to see all of your new beautiful creations. I hope you keep them coming. So inspired.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Vicki! Love the detail with the jagged triangles along the side :)

Jan Clothier said...

Beautiful colouring in your bloom and l really like the way you've added the soft sky background. This is a lovely card!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Love how you've coloured your flower Vicki, it looks so delicate. A beautiful card. Thanks very much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

stampwithsandy said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! I love the colors and you colored this image so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

Maggie Mata said...

Perfect choice stamp set for the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge! It's beautiful the way the white embossing outlines the color and makes it pop off the card. I can't thank you enough for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!