Cards For Sale

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Seize the Birthday.....Butterfly


Happy Thursday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card using some of my new sneak peek goodies!

I am really loving this hostess set called Floral Wings, I have to admit I was a bit late jumping onto the bandwagon with the butterflies, but once I got my hands on those Butterflies Thinlits dies, it was all over.

This Floral Wing set is so pretty and I paired it with some new DSP this is from the Bohemian pack, The colors ......oh my!!!

I stamped the butterfly with some Rich Razzleberry ink onto whisper white and the flowers on the inside of the butterfly are made with the new in color Delightful Dijon and Old Olive for the leaves.
I fussy cut out the butterfly ad the die cut the Butterfly over the top using some vellum cardstock.


The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry and both of the DSP's are from the Bohemian pack.

I added a bit of bling by using some of the glimmer paper.

The sentiment is from the Celebrate Today stamp set.

I am linking this card at Seize the Birthday for their Anything Goes Birthday:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stampin!!!

Vicki





3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I saw Lydia do a card with this set and loved it! Wow, I love your colors! Hugs!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Wendy said...

So pretty! I think I am going to need this Bohemian line! I love the bold pretty colors! Your butterfly is lovely, Vicki! :)