Cards For Sale

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges.....Sending Wishes


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Time for a new challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges. This week Barbara, our challenge hostess this month, has a "green" challenge for us:

May's birthstone is the emerald. Let your project strongly feature the color green this week. Any shade of green will do as long as it is the main color on your project.

I decided to pull out a neglected green (in my stash anyway). I do love the pretty mint color of this green, Pistachio Pudding. This is a retiring color and I wanted to use up some of my stash!


I used some of the Neutrals white card stock for my main image panel. I stamped the leaf from the Stampin Up Kinda Eclectic stamp set directly on the base and once onto some scrap to cut out and add over the piece. 
I stamped a flower from the Petite Flowers in daffodil Delight and used the matching punch to punch it out. Love that the punch works so well with this set and makes it a quick process to get a flower cut out!
I stamped a butterfly and cut it out to add to my piece at the top corner.
The sentiment comes from the Butterfly Basics set and is stamped with Black Memento ink.
I added some DSP from the Typeset pack to the edges of my main panel and add the piece to the base with some dimensionals.

Here is a peek at the inside :


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to soak up some more "Green" goodness!

Happy Stampin!!!

Vicki 



5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so beautiful, love these colors.

CherylQuilts said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki, and I will miss this In Color! Love the softness of it! Hugs, and have a wonderful weekend!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, this is just LOVELY! Great card for the C4C challenge.

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, this is just LOVELY! Great card for the C4C challenge.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous!! Just love the soft colors of this card and the tilted panel. Amazing, just like you! :)