Cards For Sale

Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Treat Fabric Purses




Happy Friday peeps!!!

Popping in here quickly to share some cute little Easter treat purses I made.

I used the Stampin Up purse die to make these little cuties.

I started with the Stampin Up Adhesive sheets and covered some Pink Pirouette card stock. 
I then peeled off the backing and added my fabric, making a layer of card stock and fabric stuck together to run through my Big Shot with the die.

I cut out ten of these little purses.


I put them together using some score tape. The handles are put on with silver brads.

I then dug out these long ago retired flower brads from my stash and used them to decorate the fronts.
I added a small pearl to the flower center. I used crystal effects to put the pearls onto the brad. They are sticky back but I wanted to make sure the pearl did not fall off.


I then dug through all my ribbon and found this retired pink and yellow to match my brads and added a bow to the handle. Simple, easy peasy and finished in no time.
I think they turned out cute. I will add some chocolate to the purse and have some cute little Easter treats for some lucky girls!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki








3 comments:

Debbie said...

These are purses adorable! I love your idea of using fabric with the card stock.

Georgiana said...

Your purses are so cute!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are so stinkin cute! Nice work!