Cards For Sale

Friday, January 23, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch....Birthday Wishes


Happy Friday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch challenge this week at Freshly Made Sketches.


I pulled out this beautiful set from Stampin Up called  "I Like You", it is a hostess only set.

You all know I love to color and that flowers are my favorite!

I used the All Abloom DSP for my color choices.
I colored the flowers using Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow.
The little sentiment comes from the Petite Pairs set.
I die cut the image out with a circle die and matted with a petite scallop circle die using Strawberry Slush card stock.



The base of the card is white and then a layer of Strawberry Slush.
I then used two pieces of DSP from the All Abloom pack.
I added some basic pearls to finish it up.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki




8 comments:

Sue said...

This is a beautiful card, Vicki! It screams SPRING! It is very cheerful. I love it!

joeytipping said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! Fresh and lovely! So cheery. TFS.

Amy O said...

These pretty colors just make me long for sunshine. Your coloring is gorgeous, as always. I always love your work, Vicki! So glad to see you in the FMS gallery again this week.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, what beautiful colors - so springy and cheery! I love the floral image and your beautiful coloring and the great take on the sketch! Hugs, sweet friend! Love this winner!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty coloring, goes perfectly with your papers!

Marisa said...

A beautiful breath of spring :) Lovely card.

Wendy said...

So pretty! Your coloring is amazing, girl! :)

Jen Timko said...

Sunny, happy and just fantastic! Your shading is so pretty! Glad to see you this week at FMS!