Cards For Sale

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sweet Sunday........Witching You a Happy Halloween




Happy Sunday Peeps!!


Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


I turned the sketch on its side. I wanted to use my fun new set from Stampin Up called Tee Hee.
I stamped the witch's dress with Tangerine Tango onto some Whisper White card stock, I then stamped the shoes using Black memento ink. The hat and the broom was stamped onto some scrap white using black and chocolate chip ink. I cut then out and added to the main image panel with some dimensionals. 

The base of the card is Tangerine Tango card stock and the DSP is from the Motley Monsters paper pack. I matted all the layers with Basic Black card stock.


The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with black and die cut. I added some glittery black sticky back rhinestones that I had in my stash.


Now let's see what the rest of the girls did with this fun little sketch:

Jackie Pedro-off this week

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Soooo adorable Vicki! Did you notice how we almost used the same papers? LOL! Great minds... :) This stamp is fabulous too!

Tiffany Goodson said...

Love your card!!

Lisa H. said...

What a great Halloween card. Love the paper and the fun witch.

Karen Motz said...

This is SO fun Vicki!!! LOVE the cut out hat and broom and the fun sparkly black dots!!

Marisa said...

That candy corn paper is just too fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Dana White said...

Vicki this is so cute. What a fabulous hallowe'en card!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

spooky adorable card!!!!
you rock this layout!!!!
tfs:)

Wendy said...

So cute, Vicki!! You make the best Halloween cards and this one is super duper adorable! Love your design, the sketch and all things Halloween! Miss you!