Cards For Sale

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Wishes with the last Dynamic Duos Challenge


Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made last week using the very last color challenge at The Dynamic Duos Blog.
I was too late to get my card into the actual challenge, but I still wanted to share it.

The colors to use where So Saffron, Pool Party and Smoky Slate. Such a Pretty combo. 
I was really sad to hear that Lesley and Anne Marie had made the decision to close the dynamic duos blog. I had the pleasure of designing with them for a 6 month period and it holds a special place in my heart. 
So even tho I am late posting my card I still wanted to post.


I used Smokey slate for my base and then a layer of White. The DSP on here is from the Sweet sorbet pack.
The flowers are stamped with Pool Party and So Saffron ink and are from the Morning Meadow stamp set. I die cut the leaves using the Secret Garden Framelits. The sentiment comes from the Wetland stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
I off to get my hair cut and then have lunch with a friend hope you all have a great day.

Vicki






7 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I love the embossing, the repeating banner element, the colors, everything! I'm gonna miss the DD challenge, too.

Marisa said...

You always rock the flowers, Vicki! Great card.

marlene kiley said...

elegant looking card. Love your color combo.

Penny Hanuszak said...

This DSP from Sweet Sorbet was one of my favourites. Love the blue on blue. Your card is simply awesome. TFS.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty color combo and love your flowers!

Wendy said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors and your beautiful design! <3

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card, thank you for sharing>