Cards For Sale

Monday, April 14, 2014

My Primitive Flag Table




Happy Monday Peeps!!

As many of you know that follow my blog, I love Primitive decor and I also love to paint prim crafts.

Last week while I was at work Hubby built this prim table for me, it is made out of old fencing material, it is cedar.
 When I got home and he showed it to me I immediately fell in love with it.
 It is perfect for the porch or deck. It is 18 inches tall and just the right size for sitting or perfect beside your chair for you drinks or snacks. It would be great for plants too. I would totally use it for a coffee table in my living room if my room wasn't too small for a coffee table.

I knew right away that I wanted to paint the flag on it, I love Americana decor as much as I love Primitive, so it was a perfect match.

I dry brushed the paint on letting the old wood shine through.
I am also selling these so if you live local and would like one shoot me an email and we can make you one. 
I have several in the works already with different painted tops.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki


7 comments:

Diana said...

So cute! Wish I lived close by. I'd love one. I really enjoy your posts.

Evelyn S. said...

What a great project! So well-done!

Marisa said...

FABULOUS!

Susan said...

Love this. You did a wonderful job.

Diana said...

My house is decorated in Prim. I love it. I love your prim table, you did a great job, so didn't your husband building it.

Diana said...

My whole house is done in prim. I love this cute little table. You and your husband did a great job on it.

Jodi Collins said...

I want one! SO gorgeous Vicki!!!