Cards For Sale

Monday, April 21, 2014

DD and FMS.....Feel Better Soon


Happy Monday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using two of my favorite challenges. The sketch is from the Freshly Made Sketches:
and the Color Challenge at Dynamic Duos:

I started my card with a base of Crumb Cake card stock and I followed that with a layer of Rich Razleberry and then another piece of Crumb Cake that I embossed with the Woodgrain EF.


Th doily behind my flower arrangement is a MFT die and is cut with basic black card stock. I die cute three flowers using Rich Razzleberry card stock using my Sizzix 3-D flower die. The leaves are die cut with gold using a die from the Stampin Up Secret Garden framelit dies. I added some gold cording and gold wire twirled into spirals. The sentiment is from the Express Yourself stamp set.

Thanks for coming by today!

Vicki



15 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous! Love the pretty flowers. Wow!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, my friend! Just love the colors and those beautiful roses! Miss you!

Jenni's Jems said...

Those flowers are so beautiful...and so to is the rest of your card of course ! :) x

Linda Callahan said...

Wow your flowers are gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful card! So glad you joined us at FmS!

Sandy Grupka said...


What a beautiful card. I can't believe that more people are not viewing and commenting on your cards. I think you are truly an exceptional artist. Thanks for sharing.

True Joy Studio said...

This card is stunning. Love the flowers. Just beautiful!

Diana said...

Darling! One of your best yet.

Jen Brum said...

Oh Vicki, this is just beautiful! I love those flowers. They are so pretty! The colours are amazing and the Woodgrain EF suits the card perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Vicki, I LOVE these flowers! And what a great sketch! I'll have to check that one out! So love your style and enjoy seeing your beautiful creations! Hugs, sweet friend!

Annette Elliott said...

Vicki, your card is stunning! I love your cluster of flowers with the gold twine and leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos! Happy Stamping!

Annette Elliott said...

Vicki, your card is stunning! I love your cluster of flowers with the gold twine and leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos! Happy Stamping!

Kelly S. said...

Oh your flowers are perfection! Love them in those colors and paired with the woodgrain. What a gorgeous interpretation of the sketch!!

Sarah Fleming said...

This is so lovely, Vicki! The trio of flowers against the doily die cut are just perfect. And I love your gold flower centers and the gold wire spirals. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Beautiful card. Into my case folder it goes! TFS

Lisa H. said...

ohmygoodness! this caught my eye and I had to comment. LOVE the colors and the texture and the touches of gold. Gorgeous!