Cards For Sale

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Joyful Christmas Wishes


Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Popping in here to quickly share I card I made awhile back and had not posted her on the ol blog!

I made this using a color challenge on Splitcoast.

The colors are Baked Brown Sugar, Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler.
I wanted to use theis Single Stamp from Stampin Up called Christmas Star. I stamped with Versmark onto the Baked Brown Sugar card stock and used some Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder.

I then cut out the star and creased the lines on the star using my stylus and piercing mat. I just went over the lines a few times and then folded up and down to achieve the 3-D effect. I added several dimesionals to the center to pop it up!

The sentiment comes for the Joyful Christmas Stamp set and I stamped with Always Artichoke ink. It doesn't show in pic that I used the Artichoke ink very well. I used some more Brown Sugar card stock and Artichoke in the BG. 

I added some crystal swirls from my stash.

Hope you like it! Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

Vicki



4 comments:

Maria said...

Your card with beautiful star is just gorgeous! Great touch with the gems, too!

Karen M said...

This is so lovely, Vicki. Love your colours...they are perfect! x

Shelley said...

Very lovely! I really like how you gave the star dimension.

Cheryl in Texas said...

Love this stamp, it is so pretty. Your card is awesome, I love it!