Cards For Sale

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Birthday


Hello Peeps!!

Today I have another sneak peek share for you,
I love this new DSP, called Gingham Garden, isn't the gingham so pretty?

I used daffodil delight for the base of my card and then some white card stock to amt the DSP onto.




I made another tissue paper flower, this time I used daffodil delight ink to color the flower.
 I punched out about 8-10 layers of tissue using my scallop circle punch. I used my piercing tool and mat pack to put a small hole through the center of the scallop circles. I then added a small brad through them to hold all the layers together.

Then using a sponge and the ink pad start sponging ink onto the layers of tissue all around and then pull up the first layer and repeat with each layer of tissue. Does, that make sense? It is really easy and makes some pretty cute flowers. :) I made the leaves using the blossom builder punch. 
The sentiment is from the retired "Something to Celebrate" set. I finished off with a few basic pearls.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!! 
Have a great day!

Vicki

2 comments:

Bev said...

A pretty card Vicki, and I love the tissue flower

Bev x

Dawn Easton said...

Mental note...
Run out TODAY, in the rain, to get tissue paper!!! LOVE your flower!!! You totally rock those!!

GREAT paper too. You KNOW I love paper....haha!

Hope you have a wonderful long weekend!