Cards For Sale

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Still AddINKtive....Birthday Wishes


Hello Peeps!

Today at Still AddINKtive Challenges we are highlighting three Stampin Up SAB sets, Madison Avenue, Feeling Sentimental and Vintage Verses.
I choose to play with my Madison Avenue set.
I used another SAB freebie the Sycamore Street DSP, and took my color pallet from the pretty paper.

I stamped the flowers using Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo.
The leaves are stamped with Summer Starfuit. I did use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and still didn't get it perfect...UGH!!!


Two other SAB freebies are highlighted on my card, I used some ribbon and a button from the Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack and the Vine Street EF along the bottom.
Be sure and head over to the Still AddINKtive Blog to see what the rest of the DT did with these fun SAB sets!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! 

Vicki


No comments: