Cards For Sale

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dynamic Duos....Valentine


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Time for a new color challenge at the Dynamic Duos Blog.

Here are our colors this week:

So pretty, I had to use some new stuff to make my card.


I am running behind today, so I am not going to go into details about the creation of this but if you have any questions just shoot me an e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Be sure and hop over to the Dynamic Duos Blog to see what the rest of the design team made with these pretty colors!

Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki


9 comments:

Karen Day said...

Just gorgeous, as always, Vicki!

Dyanna Winchester said...

I really love this card. It is so pretty. By the way, I'm in Joplin and I really like your website.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cheerful, happy card, Vicki. ;-) I love the banner across the honeycomb background, and that heart/tag/flower ensemble is gorgeous! Beautiful job. ;-)

Dawn Easton said...

LoVe This! It's so sweet! That banner, the core'dinations paper, the embossing....and this week it's a colour combo that does NOT freak me out! LOL!
Have an awesome weekend!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This stamp set is one of my favorites from the Spring catty and now I have even more inspiration to ink it up. Love, love, LOVE your pennant banner and the pretty floral details you added. The embossed background reallty makes everything pop! :)

Jenny Engelke said...

Lots and lots of gorgeous details on your striking valentine, Vicki! Amazing job just like always!

Bonnie said...

Oh, how pretty, Vicki!

Bobbie said...

You really hit the mark week after week! I love that banner with the rose, the pearls, and how can anyone resist a card with that emboss folder. Lovely as always!

Amy White said...

Love, love, love this Vicki! The hexagon background is fab and the banner with the rose in the middle is perfect!