Cards For Sale

Friday, November 16, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches....Winter Wishes


Hello Peeps!!

I am popping in here quickly to share I card I made using the sketch this week on the Freshly Made Sketches blog.


I have seen a lot of cards made this way lately, monochromatic with the image left plain, and I wanted to give it a try.
I used Island Indigo t stamp my image onto whisper white card stock.
The image is from the Stampin Up's Winter Memories stamp set.
The DSP is from the Festival of Prints pack and I added some silver glimmer paper for some sparkle.


I added a little snowflake that I had in my stash to the end of the sentiment flag. 
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

I love this monochromatic look, Vicki! Perfect image to use and the Glimmer Paper really makes it special! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love these colors! And the peek of glimmer paper is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Love the Island Indigo with the silver, Vicki! That cute little snowflake was the perfect accent too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches. I always enjoy seeing your cards so much!