Cards For Sale

Friday, June 1, 2012

New Catalog is Here!!


TODAY IS THE DAY – 
THE BRAND NEW 2012-2013 CATALOG IS HERE AND YOU CAN ORDER FROM IT NOW!!!

Stampin Up's 2012-2013 Annual catalog is live!
I'm so excited about the new format and the goodies within the new catalog.  You can view the catalog online here, or by clicking the links on my sidebar.  If you would like a hardcopy delivered to you, just contact me!  I'm here as much (or as little :) ) as you'd like!
You can also shop my online website HERE!!

I'm lovin' the changes Stampin' Up! made to the new catalog.  With it's clean lines, beautiful samples, fabulous photography and more...it's a hit!  In addition, you'll find a new style ink pad...firm foam.

PLUS


Dates: June 1 - July 31, 2012
Details: During June and July, hostesses who hold a minimum $450 workshop will receive an additional $50 in hostess FREE merchandise dollars--that's in addition to the $65 they already receive for a $450 workshop!


Have fun and let me know if you need anything!!!!!

Vicki




No comments: