Cards For Sale

Sunday, May 6, 2012

SSSC158....Grateful Heart



Happy SundayPeeps!!

It is time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Here is the SWEET sketch Karen has for us this week:


I started my card with a base of Early Espresso card stock, I followed that up with some Crumb Cake card stock. The DSP I used is from the Stampin Up Mocha Morning Specialty paper pack.
The sentiment comes from the Stampin Up Pursuit of Happiness stamp set. 
I stamped with Early Espresso ink onto Very Vanilla card stock.


I used Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock to make my rolled flowers. I added some leaves with Early Espresso card stock made using the Little Leaves sizzlet die.
I added some basic pearls to the flower centers and to the top corner of the card.

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team, and Guest Designer has in store for us this week:







and this week's Sweet Guest Designer:-Erica Cerwin


Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

16 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh SO beautiful, Vicki! First off I have to say that I LOVE the colors and your paper choice! It all blends so nicely! Secondly, I love the sentiment and your rolled flowers. The flowers really give it the perfect touch to complete your card! Love it, muchly!
Happy Sunday, gf!! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki this is beautiful! I really like the addition of the rolled flowers and leaves!!! So pretty!

Karen Giron said...

This is stunning! I love the way you can take a beautiful sentiment and make a gorgeous card out of it - this is fantastic!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love the monochromatic chocolate - except now I want to go get a donut and a cup of hot chocolate (since it is a rainy morning)LOL. Your flowers are adorable.

~Erica~ said...

Wow Vicki!!! This is stunning! those little itty bitty flowers.. breath taking! And I just love Mocha Mornign DSP. It will be greatly missed... Amazing card, as usual!!

Marisa said...

Lovely mix of the browns and taupes, Vicki! Nice touch with the punched lace strip and the flowers are a fabulous touch.

Terstamper said...

I love your card Vicki, it's so serene and elegant.

Ter ;)

Karen Motz said...

This is beautiful Vicki!! I love all the shades of brown!!

Steph said...

Beautiful, I love all the browns together. I would love to know how you made those flowers.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love those papers and the flowers are so pretty!

Dana White said...

Vicki this is so lovely - all the shades of brown & cream and the flowers with the pearls is just perfect

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow! So soft and pretty! The colors are so serene and I really like those rolled flowers. The punched lace border is a beautiful touch. Hugs! :)

Lynn Put said...

Holy cow Vicki this is gorgeous! I love all of the warm colors, the rolled roses and lacy border you used!

Lynda said...

Totally my colour palate Vicki and the wee rolled rosed are brilliant. I have JUST rec'd the punch and love how it gives a card such a special touch. Just beautiful.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely card and take on the sketch! Love the beautiful flowers and the pattern papers you used. Just fabulous! TFS

Shannon White said...

Wowie Vicki! This is Really Beautiful! Love the monochromatic color scheme and Pretty flowers! Your choice of dp's are just Fabulous and I love the Lovely border and Sweet sentiment too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon