Cards For Sale

Sunday, March 11, 2012

SSSC154.....Happiest Birthday




Happy Sunday Peeps!!

It is time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Here is the SWEET sketch Karen has for us this week:


I took a little liberty with the sketch by not using a square for my main image piece.
I stamped an image from the Stampin Up Apothecary Art onto very vanilla card stock with some timber brown stazon. I colored using my aqua painter and ink pads. I had cut out the image following the outside line. I die cut a label framelit using pool party for the mat.

I used soft suede card stock for the base and then followed that with pool party card stock and the DSP is from the Attic Boutique paper pack. I embossed a piece of soft suede with the square lattice EF and cut the "V" in the bottom. I used some daffodil delight satin ribbon across the middle and tied a bow. The main image is added to the card with some dimesionals. The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with soft suede ink and cut out and added with dimesionals to the main piece.


I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team, and Guest Designer has in store for us this week:







and this week's Guest Designer:-Shannon White

Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

11 comments:

Shannon White said...

Goodness this is So Beautiful Miss Vicki! 8-) Love the Pretty colors and Dp's you chose! Your image is So Lovely and Wonderfully colored too! Just Love every detail! And I am Soo tickled to be joining you guys this challenge, I can't even tell you ! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Karen Giron said...

Oh my! LOVE the soft colors you used and the frame is gorgeous! Love the little touch of pearls too. Fabulous card, Vicki!

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful Vicki! Love how you placed the sentiment over the image panel!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Love the softness and the dimension you gave it!

Lynn Put said...

Vicki your card is gorgeous! Love your color combo, it makes me think of spring! And your pretty bow, pearls and coloring look wonderful!

Leslie said...

Oh so very pretty and soft and lovely! Love the bow and the pearls in the corners...just perfect!

Rebecca Borkowski said...

Love the color combination. Very pretty

Dana White said...

Vicki I love your take on the sketch - all the little pearls are stunning

Crafty Cath said...

Super sweet Birthday sentiments! Love the soft pastel shades and the matching floral paper.

Christine Blain said...

Wow, Vicki - this is gorgeous! I am looking forward to getting that DSP in Australia soon; isn't it delicious?! Love your card :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! Loving the color combo you used! Beautiful texture and that bow is like "buttah". :)