Cards For Sale

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Paper Crafters Sampler ~~Easter Wishes

It is almost that time again!!! Time for the new issue of the Paper Crafters Sampler!

The February 2011 sampler releases tomorrow, February 10th.

Our theme is "Easter Wishes" and focuses on ideas for the upcoming Easter holidays. You'll find sweet baskets and treat boxes along with beautiful themed cards and box sets.






This issue is outstanding, you will not want to miss all the great projects, I am blown away with the amazing talent and the fun, fun ideas they come up with, if I do say so myself!

Here is a sneak peek of my project:




You will not be disappointed with this issue!!! If you want more information on how to sign up go HERE and if you decide to sign up make sure you use my promotional code of PCSVB or just mention my name.



Thanks for coming by! HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

No comments: