Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OCC Tag.....Merry, Merry




Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!!!

Today's card share is made for the Tag your It challenge on Our Creative Corner Blog. The Challenge was to make a tag or simply include a tag. I chose to include a tag on my card. I used the Stampin Up "Greeting Card Kids" stamp set. I stamped the Christmas girl onto very vanilla card stock and colored her with my aqua painter and ink from my stamp pads.

The base of this card is riding hood red card stock and I followed that with some basic black card stock. The DS paper on this card is from the Love Letters and Newsprint paper packs from Stampin Up. The tag is cut with the Tags Two Way die with very vanilla card stock. I added a layer of riding hood red card stock that I embossed with the vintage wall paper embossing folder. I added some always artichoke seam binding ribbon along with some Chantilly crochet trim along with an antique brad.

I added some more of the always artichoke seam binding ribbon and bow. The sentiment tags are from the Tiny Tags stamp set and are punched out with the Jewelry Tag punch. I finished with three mini black brads.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do believe that this is the best card I hsve seen with the kids on it. Love the ribbon and brad.
Sharon L

Wendy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love your coloring of the little girl and the different papers! Love the tag on there too! Didn't know you got that die! I haven't used mine yet. I may just have to tomorrow! :)